http://canalsideconferencecentre.co.uk/category/ 1) The Prime Minister will announce today whether we are transitioning to Alert Level 2 and if so, when that will be. As mentioned last week, schools will not be re-opening for ALL pupils until at least Monday 18 May. Once the announcement has been made today, I will send out an email tomorrow (Tuesday 12 May) to explain what Alert Level 2 will look like for parents, pupils, and staff.
http://stneotsdbt.co.uk/events/ 2) Uniform Shop Update: Thank you to all parents who have placed their uniform orders online over the past few weeks. The process is working smoothly. Most winter stock has now arrived and we are working to fill the backorders this week. We are, however, still waiting on some pinafore sizes from the manufacturer, but they won’t be long.
Lübeck Under Covid19 Alert Level 2, the Uniform Shop will NOT be open to walk-in-customers. Please continue to place your orders online thru the school website, here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be advised when your order is ready to collect from the school office. If you have any enquiries, please email Emma at the uniform shop. Thanks for your ongoing co-operation.
3) Job Vacancy. A Science Laboratory Assistant position has become available at Hillview due to our current staff member increasing their hours elsewhere.
The three main areas of this part-time position are:
1. Preparing materials and resources for practicals.
2. Health and Safety compliance:
- Maintaining inventories of chemicals and equipment
- Labelling of hazardous chemicals
- Safe storage and delivery of chemicals
- Equipment cleaned and stored
3. Purchasing and sourcing materials
A science background is preferable as the role involves purchasing, making solutions, and the safe handling and storage of chemicals.
Please email Kerry at email@example.com if you would like an application pack or have any enquiries. Applications close Wednesday 20 May.